Dr. Samantha Du Moulin, a naturopathic doctor and specialist in hypothyroidism, attended Dr. Kharrazian’s seminar last year on hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s. It was life changing and has altered her patient care and focus. Dr. Kharrazian has written a wonderful book Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms, When My Lab Tests are Normal.
Dr. Du Moulin highly recommends this book to not only everyone who has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, but to anyone who struggles with fatigue, depression, anxiety, hair loss, edema (swollen joints and extremities), insomnia, gastrointestinal disturbances, inability to loose weight, mood instability, food intolerances and allergies, fertility issues, and lack of motivation and sex drive.
What your doctor hasn’t told you about hypothyroidism, and what you need to know
- For 90% of Americans, hypothyroidism is caused by Hashimoto’s, an autoimmune thyroid disease
- Thyroid replacements–Synthroid, Armour, Cytomel–may normalize TSH, but they do not manage the autoimmune disease symptoms
- You should avoid gluten strictly—studies link gluten intolerance with Hashimoto’s
- Pituitary function plays a role in underactive thyroid symptoms
- Adrenal function plays a role in underactive thyroid symptoms
- Thyroid hormone resistance, underconversion to T3, over-conversion to T3, and other metabolic factors drive hypothyroidism symptoms
This book provides real answers for those still suffering from hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s!
CLICK HERE to join the BLOG for Dr. K News
CLICK HERE to watch a fantastic interview with Dr. Kharrazian about Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
Dr. Samantha Du Moulin has spent additional CE training in Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s and numerous other autoimmune conditions. She has trained from the best, has had years of patient experience, and has developed progressive protocols for the treatment and management of autoimmune conditions, with emphasis on Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Dr. Samantha Du Moulin