Aimee is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Massage Therapist, Board Certified Herbalist, and Certified Yoga Teacher. She grew up immersed in the Healing Arts, and began studying various forms of Massage, Yoga, and Nutrition as a teenager. Since then, she has accumulated over 2000 hours of Massage Training, a Masters in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego (2014), and a 200 Hour Yoga Teaching Certificate. She specializes in gentle yet effective needling, perfect for people who are sensitive or nervous, and also offers non-needle treatments.
Aimee loves to help anyone who is ready for optimal health, however her heart lies in working with Women and Children. This includes Preconception Counseling, Fertility Support, Prenatal and Postpartum Care, Gynecological Issues, and Infant/Child Holistic Care. In addition, Aimee enjoys helping clients create a radiant beauty inside and out with Mini Facial Rejuvenation sessions, Cellulite Therapy, and Weight Balancing. The Facial Rejuvenation service is beneficial for many skin conditions: mild to moderate wrinkling and sagging, acne, rosacea, skin discolorations, and more.
Aimee enjoys working with complex conditions such as AutoImmune Conditions, Digestive Disorders, and Chronic Pain- she finds that using a combination of all her skills is very effective in getting to the root of these conditions and helping clients to achieve vitality.
Aimee is able to assist with a wide range of conditions:
- Cardiovascular system: Hypertension (High blood pressure), High cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, irregular heartbeat, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, stroke recovery
- Respiratory system: Asthma, COPD, Pneumonia, Respiratory tract infections, sinus infections, congestion, nasal polyps, Shortness of breath, sleep apnea
- Digestive system: Constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn, Irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Chron’s disease, SIBO, gastritis, Celiac disease, GERD, food intolerances, gallstones, canker sores, toothache
- Endocrine system: Diabetes (pre-diabetes), Chronic Fatigue, Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto’s), Hyperthyroidism (Grave’s Disease), Hypoglycemia
- Musculoskeletal system: Low back pain, Arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, plantar fasciitis, sprains, strains, athletic injuries- prevention and recovery, fractures, gout, Surgery Preparation and Recovery, headaches/migraines
- Immune system: Seasonal and food related allergies, autoimmune conditions (Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Juvenile Diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Scleroderma), Colds and Flus, Common Childhood Diseases, Wellness Support
- Dermatological system: Dry skin, Eczema, psoriasis, warts, hives, (fungal) skin infections, shingles, acne, rosacea, mild to moderate wrinkling and sagging, skin discolorations, cellulite, Hair graying and loss
- Urogenital system: Urinary tract infections, PMS, perimenopause / menopausal health concerns, hot flashes, menstrual migraines, vaginitis, fertility issues, vaginal dysplasia, incontinence, side effects from miscarriages, painful periods/heavy or irregular bleeding, Pelvic Pain, Low Libido, Sexual Dysfunction, prostatitis, BPH
- Nervous system: Anxiety, depression, Migraines, OCD, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, sciatica, ADHD, autism, Focus/Memory
- Ears and Eyes: hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, Meniere’s disease, conjunctivitis/styes, poor/declining vision, lazy eye, glaucoma/cataracts, macular degeneration, floaters
- Chemotherapy/Radiation Recovery: nausea/vomiting, weak immunity, burns, fatigue, aches and pains, loss of appetite, depression
- Prenatal Care: shoulder/back/hip pain, hand and feet swelling, morning sickness, swelling, heartburn, gas/bloating, hemorrhoids, fetal development, labor and C-section preparation
- Postnatal Care: breastfeeding issues (low supply, mastitis), fatigue, depression, Hair loss, Dry Skin, Labor and C-section recovery
- Infant Care: Colic, Teething, Poor Digestion, Colds and Flu, Rashes, Cradle Cap, Jaundice, Developmental Delays, Ear Infection
- Youth/Teen Support: Colds and Flus, Vaccine Preparation and Recovery, Poor Digestion, Constipation/Diarrhea, Behavioral Issues, Rashes/Ezcema, Poor Focus, Developmental Issues, Allergies/Food Intolerances, Asthma, Insomnia, Stress relief
- Aging Support: Osteoarthritis, Memory loss, Hair loss, wrinkling and sagging, skin discoloration, incontinence, weakness/numbness, poor circulation, glaucoma/cataracts, shingles, diabetes, heart disease, stroke recovery
- Emotional Support: anxiety, depression, insomnia, irritability, Stress relief, Hyperactivity, OCD, Addiction (nicotine, alcohol, food/eating disorders, gambling, shopping)
- And Many More!