Immune Support Vitamin Injections
Why are vitamin injections helpful for the immune system?
- Vitamin injections are immediate! They start acting as soon as they are in the system.
- In modern medicine most nutrients are available in injectable form and bypass the gut, thus you can get a much higher and therapeutic dose when in injectable form!
How can they help compared to taking supplements?
- When something is injected, it is absorbed at 100%.
- Any digestive disorders can decrease the absorption rate of a supplement and many people suffer from digestive issues.
- Cost can be lowered! Taking numerous supplements can be more expensive then injections and time consuming!
What is in the injection?
- Our immune support injections contain Vitamin C in a high dose in combination with a high dose B-Complex.
What is the cost?
- Our immune supportive injections are $40 per injection. They are more complex compared to most injections.
- If you purchase 3 injections, they are discounted to $100 total.
How often do I need an injection?
- We recommend 1-2 injections per week if you plan on traveling or will be in close proximity to potentially sick people.
- We recommend an injection as soon as you have come into contact with someone ill and/or you start having signs/symptoms.
Do I need an appointment?
- Yes! Please call the office to book
Do I need a prescription?
- A prescription is required! We are happy to write one for you!
- Established patients: please meet with your practitioner for a prescription
- New patients: please call the office to book a condensed new patient appointment. This appointment may be covered by insurance. Cash patients will be discounted to $85 per new patient appointment.
Happy Fall! We hope to see you soon!